Sharks lead the Kings 2-0 in the series! Playoff Hockey is probably the most exciting sports moment for any sports fan. It's fast, crazy and intense for every moment of the game. My obsession started in 2012 with hockey and my guy is an SJ Sharks fan so I jumped his bandwagon. Living closer to LA some find this a betrayal, But I should say I am also a San Diego Chargers fan. And, I'm not so much one who leans towards popularity nor trends. The only LAish trendy team I like is the Laker's and that's a family thing from long ago. For baseball I would go with the Angel's. Hey, at least I've stuck with California!
Plus, the LA Kings are over-rated - as are the Ducks. While both are good, if not great, teams, I am one who loves to see an underdog or less popular team win. The Sharks are a great team mind you, it's just that most people haven't heard of them.
I am one to stick with a team win, lose or draw. Last night, the Sharks took them damn Kings 7-2. Last Thursday, they took them 6-3. This was a huge embarrassment for LA and hopefully a humbling moment or 2 for them that it takes more than a name and location to win. The Sharks are hungry and I hope they use the playoff series as their feeding time!
GO SHARKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment